How to add ROMs to your Pitendo
Method #1 - USB Flash Drive:
- 1. Plug a USB flash drive into the Pitendo, wait 5-10 seconds and remove
- 2. Now plug flash drive into computer and drop ROM files into associated folders.
- 3. Plug the loaded USB flash drive back into the Pitendo, wait until game files synchronize with the system.
- 4. Using the controller, press start and restart the system.
- 5. You should now see new systems that can be played.
Method #2 - Over the network:
- 1. Plug an ethernet cable from your router into the Pitendo
- 2. Reboot the Pitendo
- 3. Go to your "My Computer" on your Windows machine
- 4. Go to "Map Network Drive"
- 5. For the folder use: \\raspberrypi\roms or \\retropie\roms
- 6. The ROM directory with various system folders should now be accessible from your computer
- 7. Add ROMs and reboot the Pitendo